Chiến lược nội dung – Content stategy – SEO nội dung
Lợi ích từ SEO – SEM
Theo một số thống kê thì có đến hơn 80% số người dùng Internet sử dụng các công cụ tìm kiếm như Google , Yahoo, LiveSearch. Mỗi ngày có hàng triệu người dùng web sử dụng các công cụ tìm kiếm (Search engines) để tìm những sản phẩm, dịch vụ và thông tin họ đang cần. Nhưng liệu với hàng tỷ website hiện đang tồn tại, làm sao khách hàng có thể tìm thấy website trước mà không phải của các đối thủ cạnh tranh? Chính vì đa phần khách hàng đến một website đều thông qua các công cụ tìm kiếm, nên nếu như trang web của bạn có thứ hạng thấp thì đồng nghĩa với việc bạn đã đánh mất một lượng lớn khách hàng tiềm năng vào tay đối thủ cạnh tranh.
Không người dùng nào đủ kiên nhẫn xem quá 3 trang kết quả (mỗi trang hiển thị 10 kết quả) sau khi thực hiện tìm kiếm trên search engine. Nếu website không nằm trong top 30, khách hàng sẽ
không hề biết website của bạn tồn tại. Thưc tế có tới 70% người dùng web chỉ xem trang thứ nhất của kết quả tìm kiếm. Vì thế, nếu trang web của bạn lọt vào trong top 10 của kết quả tìm kiếm thì cơ hội được khách hàng viếng thăm là rất lớn. Tối ưu hóa máy tìm kiếm (Search engine optimization = SEO) chính là giải pháp cho vấn đề trên.
Trang này hướng dẫn chọn chủ đề Blog – Xây dựng, phát triển nội dung cho site – Nghiên cứu từ khóa – Tối ưu hóa SEO bằng nội dung .
- Chọn lựa chủ đề Blog – Lĩnh vực kinh doanh tiềm năng : http://www.thuthuatwordpress.com/get-started-with-micro-niche-websites
- Chọn Domain SEO keyword : Chọn domain để thuận lợi cho SEO top từ khóa Domain ( Áp dụng cho các niche site ) : http://www.thuthuatwordpress.com/seo-domain-keyword-top-google
- Nghiên cứu Keyword: http://www.thuthuatwordpress.com/category/keyword-research-software/
- Nghiên cứu từ khóa 2 : http://www.thuthuatwordpress.com/nghien-cuu-tu-khoa-keyword-research/
- Thủ thuật SEO nội dung: http://www.thuthuatwordpress.com/seo-noidung-content-stategy/
- TÀI LIỆU HỌC SEO trực tuyến ( Tiếng Anh ) : http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo/keyword-research
SEO ON Page
- Hướng dẫn SEO Onpage cơ bản WordPress -Phần I
- Hướng dẫn SEO Onpage cơ bản WordPress -Phần II
- SEO nội dung – Content is King
- SEO Keyword Domain
- Thủ thuật SEO onpage lên top Google: http://www.thuthuatwordpress.com/thu-thuat-seo-onpage-top-google/
- Ảnh hưởng của outbound link đến SEO: http://www.thuthuatwordpress.com/outbound-link-seo/
SEO Off page
- Backlink và phương pháp tạo backlink hiệu quả : http://www.thuthuatwordpress.com/backlink-va-phuong-phap-tao-backlink-hieu-qua/
- Thủ thuật SEO off page hiệu quả: http://www.thuthuatwordpress.com/seo-off-page/
- Công cụ check backlink: http://www.thuthuatwordpress.com/BacklinkChecker
- Thêm 1 công cụ Check Backlink Online rất đơn giản: http://www.backlinkwatch.com/index.php
Hướng dẫn sử dụng công cụ Check Backlink ở trên: http://forum.seotopx.com/threads/734-Phan-1-Huong-dan-su-dung-ahrefs-com-de-quan-ly-OFFPAGE-va-backlink.html
- Danh sách các diễn đàn VIỆT NAM Do- Follow để cày Backlink: http://www.thuthuatwordpress.com/danh-sach-dien-dan-do-follow-backlink-vietnam/
- Danh sách các blog nước ngoài thường xuyên Spam comment để câu Traffic: http://www.thuthuatwordpress.com/hight-pr-blog-comment-traffic/
- Danh sách diễn đàn PR cao , Profile Do Follow http://www.thuthuatwordpress.com/danh-sach-dien-dan-pr-cao-do-follow-profile/
- Các Blog Do-Follow Pagerank cao để xây dựng Backlink: http://www.thuthuatwordpress.com/101-blog-dofollow-co-pagerank-4-5-6/
- Công cụ tìm trang có PR cao trên web để comment: http://www.thuthuatwordpress.com/comment-cac-site-pr-cao-tang-thu-hang/
- Thủ thuật SEO offpage với anchor text
- NEW !!! Danh sách Do Follow Forum nước ngoài có PageRank cao: http://www.thuthuatwordpress.com/danh-sach-do-follow-forum-nuoc-ngoai-co-pagerank-cao
QUẢNG CÁO ONLINE – ONLINE MARKETING – KINH DOANH TRỰC TUYẾN – INTERNET BUSINESS
Tổng hợp các chủ đề quảng cáo, kinh doanh hay nhất mọi thời đại:
Building High Ranking AuthoritySEO – Build authority LINKs
So the key as an SEO, website owner or blogger is to increase that authority on both the domain and the page. Making that happen isn’t really that hard as long as you do four things very well:
Create authority with deep links
If you want to build an authoritative website in search engines, one in which ranks high across multiple pages, then you need to create strong relationships between your pages.
In other words, you need to create authority for specific pages, optimizing each page for a specific set of keywords before that authority is lifted to the domain.
Here’s how to do that:
- Link a cluster of pages by topic – In other words, strategically link pages about “SEO” to other pages about “SEO.” Link pages about “social media tools” to other pages about “social media tools.” If you link a page on social media tools to a page on SEO, then that link will be less relevant.
- Send more links to one particular page – Inside that cluster, link to one page (what I like to call the hero page) in particular from the other topical pages. The percentage of links this page gets should be about four times higher than the rest received.
- Send domain-based external links to hero pages – When I say external I mean from pages outside of that topical cluster and any other topical cluster. This could be your home or about page. Think pages higher in site architecture.
- Avoid cannibalizing keywords – Produce as many variants on a keyword for the number of pages you have pointing to the hero page. You will dilute the effectiveness of a keyword if you don’t. For example, say I have a hero page on marketing ideas for small businesses. And say I have inside this topical cluster 26 pages—the hero page and 25 other supporting pages. It would be a mistake to use the keyword “marketing ideas for small businesses” on all those pages pointing to the hero page. Instead, you should create keyword variations on that phrase.
- Drive external links to the hero page from relevant website – Backlinks are still the backbone of search, but getting other sites to link to you is another story. You cannot control this process; you can only influence it by attracting high authority links.
- Locate links high on a page – When creating links on the pages supporting your hero page, the higher they are on the page the more weight and credibility they receive.
- Fix broken pages – Like broken links these can send bad signals to search engines. Identify the broken links, fix them or 301 redirect to a better page.
Create authority with videos
We often think of authority as an expert. Someone people go to for answers on a particular topic. The deep linking process above is one signal that your site is an authority. The more links throughout and the more coming to those pages sends signals to search engines that your site is an authority.
But influencing those back links is a whole strategy that you have to use if you want to become a high ranking authority site.
Videos improve time on page, attract links and add to the array of rich media you have on your site. Anyone can create good videos by following the tips below.
- Do Your Research– Start by researching which videos are already out there.
- You want to avoid making a repeat video and having to compete with it on authority. But if you find something people want to know about and there is not video, then you have your title.
- Discover what people are searching for on Google. Are they finding the content they want? Is there a high enough volume to justify the video? If so, then you have your content.
- If there is already a how-to on a topic you wanted to do, can you find ways to extend that topic? Imagine you can find videos on “how to build links.” Extending that topic and you can come up with a variation like “How to Build 30 Authority Links to a Single Page in 30 Days.”
- Use an expert – If you’ve been in the industry for 20 years, then no doubt you are already an expert…and you will sound like an expert. But if you are new to an industry, consult as many experts as possible. The last thing you want to do is wing it. Even if you’ve been in an industry for five years, it never hurts to interview an expert or two. That will make your video look more credible.
- Write the script – Never improvise the video. Take the time of sitting down and put your thoughts on paper in the form of a script. This will keep you clear, concise and compelling. And write the script in a step-by-step formula. Meaning go as far as saying, “Here’s step one.” Explain the step. “Now, let’s move to step two.” And so on. More importantly, since you are using video do more of showing the steps than telling.
- Edit and test video – Hiring a professional to record and edit the video is recommended. But if you can’t afford that, then make sure you use a tripod and correct lighting. Once you are finished editing the video, test it out on other people. See if they can actually perform the task while watching the video. A good video will allow people to finish the task while watching the video.
- Optimize and share it – Load this video on YouTube and your site and then share across social platforms. Email it to other bloggers and websites who might be interested in it, which will encourage them to embed it. Don’t forget to tag it with keywords
Create authority pages with authority content
The Panda Update really made a big impact on low quality content and the sites that host those pages. Google said the update could affect about 12% of search.
Sites like Mahalo.com were absolutely clobbered by the update, and tumbled from the rankings. Before the update Mahalo ranked for 33,875 keywords. After the update they ranked for less than 10,000, falling out of the top 100 search results.
That’s a 70% drop.
Here are the ten most relevant:
- Is the post original? Everything you write must be original. It cannot be copied or stolen. Nor do you want to have redundant content on your site. That will kill your rankings, too. And content that is stolen from you is out of your control
- Is it practical advice? Relevant research? Addressing your readers needs by giving them tutorials and how-to’s to help them solve meaningful problems is a great way to create authoritative content. If you can add new, original and relevant research, then you are truly creating something valuable.
- Did you correct any errors? Bad spelling and incorrect grammar can influence your page rank. In fact, Matt Cutts admitted he saw a relationship between pages with high page rank and good grammar and pages will low rank and bad grammar. This includes clean editing. Did you edit the article many times before you published? Did you have someone else look it over?
- Will readers like the content? Or will machines? SEO copywriting is all about delivering content that people will find useful, compelling and unique. So always write with people in mind and not the search engine spiders, because the truth is that search engines take their cues from people and not the other way around.
- Are you providing information beyond the obvious? As you are developing the idea behind a blog post, search the web for similar topics. Use your working headline. Is there anything similar? Will you be teaching people something insightful? Will 80% of your readers think what you share is fresh? Different?
- Would you bookmark your post? People like to save their favorite articles. Will they save yours? They will if it is a long list of useful resources or a great story with great characters or revolutionary research or a unique how-to tutorial.
- Is your article cluttered? Preview the post and what do you see the most of? Ads? Call to action offers? Promotions? Or do you see lots of white space and your content? Your reader targeted content should dominate 90% of the page.
- Would a magazine publish your article? Just because you have a blog doesn’t mean you are publishing great content. Compare your content to what you find on a magazine rack.
- Is your article short, thin and useless? Panda’s whole focus was to penalize those sites where page after page all you find is a brief, keyword stuffed article explaining a topic. If you can’t create long, practical and potent posts on a daily schedule, maybe you should consider doing it less frequently.